Lock Offroad Wheels (LOW) warrants to the first consumer purchaser, that its wheels will
be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and reasonable use, for
one year from date of purchase.
LOW’s obligation under this Warranty is limited to the repair, or, at LOW’s option,
replacement without charge, except for transportation, of any wheel which in LWC’s opinion
is defective in material or workmanship. Wheel accessories that are defective in material or
workmanship will be repaired by shipping replacement parts to the original selling dealer or
distributor for installation.
This Warranty shall not apply to:
1. Any defect, malfunction or failure caused by damage to wheels in transit, off-highway use
or by abuse, misuse, accident or negligence.
2. Wheels that have been altered, repaired, modified, or used with adapters or spacers.
3. Wheels that have not been installed in accordance with LOW instructions or installed on
incorrect tire sizes or used with excessive vehicle loads.
4. Wheels that have been installed with other than LWC’s approved accessories, such as lug
nuts and/or valve stems.
5. Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic
cleaning agents, climate conditions, or neglect.
6. Appearance defects in wheels that have been mounted after purchase or have been sold
as blemished product.
7. The fading or discoloring of accessories caused by exposure to caustic elements.
The LOW Warranty is valid only to the original consumer purchaser of a wheel purchased in
the United States and when the wheel is returned to the authorized dealer from whom it was
purchased, freight prepaid, together with proof of purchase. This Warranty does not cover
removal or installation expense.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY GIVEN WITH RESPECT TO
THE WHEELS AND ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. NEITHER
LOW NOR AN AUTHORIZED LOW DEALER WHO SELLS THE WHEELS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR
INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW
LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS AND/OR THE LIMITATION
OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES WHICH MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary
from state to state.